DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELZ] Castle Eltz

Yevic

Just superb Yevic.Beautifully elegant with spot on positioning of furniture and items,it looks lived in and functional.Superb use of lighting gives each room a personality of its own without detracting from the overall atmosphere of a large building.Fantastic work.

p.s. I`ll try and get some screenies tomorrow :dizzy:

What a beautiful castle :) I probably shouldn't say it without having played any of them through yet, but this looks like my favourite of the Castle Challenge entrants :wink:

The decoration is beautiful, the lighting is excellent and the exterior is magnificent, and I love the window views! I'll DL as soon as one of my characters can afford it XD

Edited by the-manta

Very nice Yevic, got some screenies as I was poking around in the place last night.

I did note a couple things, one, there is an object floating in the room where your 4th screenshot is from, I got a shot of it if your interested. Its one sided too, litterally only has texture on one side, else its invisible when you enter. The other is the toilet... the middle piller makes it hard to enter that area :)

Overall I was really impressed with this though, bit surprised to see how you used some of the things on the exterior, a lot of good combinations.

Congrats for your beautiful castle, just a warm and elegant place to live.

Nice sequel to BlackMarsh Hall. I like the windows and the light coming

from outside, is wonderful.

I found the origin of the mysterious semi invisible object, that are remains of smashing walls.

I was just curious.

XD

The screenies look awesome! Will definitely give this one a try when I start my new summer-game of Oblivion XD

Yevic, as I know that Vilja has move into the castle, can you confirm that it is 'companion friendly', i.e. with pathgrids, persistant chairs and beds without ownership?

It's always good to know which housmods I can recommend those that are looking for something that will work well with companions.

• 1 month later...