DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A Community Picture Thread - #4

Glaedr

Still not feeling adventurous enough to actually go outside, but I figured I'd post the Christmas version of the tree I posted a bit earlier... it'll be amazing if the snow actually lasts: I think I've had one white Christmas that I can remember. Though given that my memory reaches back about a week at best, perhaps that's not saying much. :rofl:

gallery_3_1_35063.jpg

XD It was time to pounce the Hair dye aisle at the store again. :rofl: Dyed it a few days ago.

Gah! Shoulda put that in spoiler tags!! :woohoo::rofl:XD You're looking lovely and sly near your lovely collection - :wub: - but that map behind ye!? Best wall hanging ever. :rofl:

Have you ever thought of taking close-up pix of those teapots, for texturing purposes??? It could be done!! Have your collection in the game!!

Gah! Shoulda put that in spoiler tags!! :woohoo::rofl:XD You're looking lovely and sly near your lovely collection - :wub: - but that map behind ye!? Best wall hanging ever. :rofl:

Have you ever thought of taking close-up pix of those teapots, for texturing purposes??? It could be done!! Have your collection in the game!!

I'll have to grab some close up teapot pics. XD And doesn't every self respecting geek have a map of middle earth on their wall? They should! :rofl:

Actually made it outside yesterday and wandered up to the local woods. Here's a couple of pictures as documentary evidence that we actually have a white Christmas this year!

gallery_3_1_259205.jpg

On the way to Bagley Wood.

gallery_3_1_163538.jpg

Bagley Wood - we didn't hang about, it was freezing!