DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A Community Picture Thread - #4

Glaedr

Nice pic!

It's funny to see that kids have much less trouble dealing with the cold than us grown ups. As a kid I could play outside in the snow for hours: throwing snowballs and building snowmen and iglo's. Now I just want to get inside as soon as possible and watch my step everywhere so I don't drop on my butt. :rofl:

Curiously bright night sky thanks to our curiously rare snow here in Oxford. The camera's probably made this image look a little brighter than it is, but not by an enormous amount; it was taken at 8pm, and considering the sun set more than four hours previously...

med_gallery_3_1_139578.jpg

Curiously bright night sky thanks to our curiously rare snow here in Oxford. The camera's probably made this image look a little brighter than it is, but not by an enormous amount; it was taken at 8pm, and considering the sun set more than four hours previously...

I can't imagine a more beautiful picturesque setting. Just gorgeous.

I can't imagine a more beautiful picturesque setting. Just gorgeous.

Thank you. :lmao: The perfectionist part of me wanted to complain I'd got the colour balance slightly wrong, but the common-sense part made a rare appearance and said that perhaps I should be a bit more appreciative of what's on my doorstep!

Edit: one of which is Bagley Wood of Tolkien fame, literally a few minutes walk from our house. Agoraphobic or not, I should really try to make it there before the snow melts...

Edited by vometia

Yeah, the sky was a bit more orange than that! But I hadn't realised it's also a full(-ish) moon, which probably explains some of the brightness.

Unusually chilly tonight too, possibly as low as -17 centigrade, which may be small potatoes to Nordic countries but it's unusual for the middle of England. It'd be nice if it means the snow might last until Christmas: even when it was a more frequent visitor to these parts, it always managed to miss Christmas, annoyingly.

Snow for x-mas is always nice, I would guess that around here its going to hover between -20C and -15C most of the week.

Of course Environment Canada wants to dissagree with me and say it will only be -3 to -13C all week long.

Atleast its going to be snowy during the week, I will try to get some nice shots of it around here if it is :D