DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

PANIC: What happened to this forum?

emma

I've been away from this forum for two weeks or so, and when I returned today I got a shock...

The shoutbox is medium-grey with medium grey text in exactly the same color as the background.

A huge black empty box is coverting most of the forum area.

If I scroll down to below the huge black box (a long scroll) I find medium-grey boxes with links to various forums.

If I go to one of these forums, they have medium-grey background and medium-grey text.

I have tried to find a search function but I cannot. All texts have the same color as the background, but search seems to be gone also when I drag with the mouse over the surface to try to find text.

I assume there must be some way to change the look of the forum so that one can read it? I've been trying to browse this forum section, but as the topics have the same color as the background, I cannot do so :/

I'm not sure if it is because I use Internet Explorer that it looks this way, but... I can't be the only one in the world using IE, can I?

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before - as I said, I cannot read the topics, and I cannot find a search function, so I really don't know.

• Upvote 1

:hugs: If you're using TESA Advanced, try going to the drop-down at the lower left of the page and changing your theme to Basic, or IPBoard Basic, so you can see the forums well enough.

Afterwards, check out this thread. Please post any further problems there. :)

We've gotten a huge update! Unfortunately they don't play too nicely with IE, but the issues are being worked on.

Emma what you're describing is not the new advanced theme, even in IE. Make sure you are using the latest version of IE, older versions are non compliant with progressive community software and can create visual errors. If you are updated, you may need to clear your browser cache and delete TESA cookies for the site to display properly. Let us know if you continue to have issues by posting in the thread Grond linked. :hugs: