DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] Cm_Partner Willow

Arion

Name: Cm_Partner Willow - Cute Elves Race

Version: 1.0

Date: 8/12/2010

Category: Companions

Author: Arion

=================

Requirements:

=================

Oblivion 1.2.416

Shivering Isles

}{ellKnight EyeCandy Body

Cute Elves Race version 135 by acidoangel- found here - (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16120)

CM Partners Basic Mod by blackie - found here - (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7819)

=================

Description:

=================

Willow is a widow whose husband died at the battle of Burma. She lives all alone in her cottage on the Gold Coast with a gorgious view of the sea. She's looking for someone who would like to help out around her spread and have a friend to go adventuring with. Are you willing?

=================

Details:

=================

Includes a small player/NPC friendly cottage on top of a hill overlooking the sea. Room for player and 2 NPCs. Storage chests and a cosy atmosphere. All containers are player safe and do not respawn.

=================

Installation

=================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data

folder.

2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the .esp file(s).

=================

Un-Installation:

=================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).

2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod. (Willow.esp)

=================

Incompatibility:

=================

None Known

=================

Known Issues:

=================

I ran into a problem with the original cute elves facial texture showing up with a black teture in the CS. Also, the HGEC components were not being properly assigned. If you are having these issues, I have inlcuded a revised CuteElf11.esp with the corrections. Only use this if you have these issues. It is only set up to with with the none glow version of the textures.

=================

History:

=================

8/12/2010 - Initial Release

=================

=================

email me at ariont1950@yahoo dot com

=================

Credits:

=================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.

Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on.

Thanks to AcidoAngel for permission to make this mod based on his Cute Elves Race.

Thanks to Hanaisse for her help fixing the black texture face for the no-glow face texture that wouldn't show up in the CS.

Additional Credits to the following - taken from Acidoangle's readme file.

Thanks to luchaire for creating body texture for FF

Thanks to Nec for Head texture - from Mystic High Elf - modified by me for nosetrils :pints:

Thanks to idkrrr for New hair from Corean race & Saram race & Sulhwa Race (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15568)

Thanks to -Ren- for hair & eye from ren's beauty pack (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4431)

Thanks to Spike4072 for new ears - But heavily modified for personnal preference :hugs:

Thanks to Radicus for the idea of the World.

=================

Tools Used:

=================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator

Elderscrolls Construction Set

NifSkope

TES4Gecko

TES4Files

=================

Licensing/Legal:

=================

You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod. I would also like to know what mods are including my work.