DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello

auryga

Hello everybody,

quite a nice community here! Joined several months ago for a download, but never had enough time to look around more. It's been John's enthusiatic reports about what he found here that made me take a closer look here now. And it was a good idea! :blink:

About me: I'm German, so I always ask to apologize all the errors I do in writing english. It wasn't my native language, although since I'm working on the Rimmen project I sometimes already think in english. Ah, yes and in smileys too :).

I'm mainly modder, only play when testing or when my time is to limited for serious modding :). Except those other times I can't stop playing for days ...

Greetings, Auryga

• Upvote 1

Right you are auryga,and I`ll echo all the nice things said by my scroll mates above.This site`s taught me so many terrific new skills,too many to list now.The folks are very patient and kind in their willingness to help. The classes are top notch and the wealth of info hidden in the data mines here could keep someone occupied for monthe/years.I myself have found little time lately to spend here but the weelends are generally mine to play in. Like you I hadn`t played OB or MW except to test for so long that I`ve recently suspended all modeling and submersed into Morrowinds main quest...probably going to be tied up there for quite some time.

Enjoy your stay. :hugs: ...sorry, I`m lurking at work and forgot my lunch,heheh...

Hello and a hundred warm welcomes!!! We do have a lovely place here and I'm pleased you came from the shadows to join us!! We are a merry bunch, with lots of cookies... dont worry I don't eat them either!! I pass them to Greenie!!!!! :hugs:

• Upvote 1

Welcome, Auryga! Can't wait to see more of Rimmen in the future! :lmao:

Not before I've seen Senchal! :P

If I ever get this damn Tsaesci ghost running, I will sent it to your Senchal palace to spook around there as the ghost of Versidue-Shaie.