DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Clutterers Guild - #2

InsanitySorrow

There`s various resources for blacksmithing,ie,anvils,tools etc,how about woodworking and pottery,finished articles from both crafts are all over the game world but where are they made :lol:

How about a potters wheel and early treadle type lathes and drills,there must be reference photos of these things around.I`m no modeller myself but I would`nt have thought these would be too complicated to make...maybe :rofl:

I just made a potter's wheel, and retextured some of the vanilla meshes to make unfired pottery objects. By coincidence, I happened to be working on a shop where the upstairs is a basket weaver and the downstairs is a potter. :) I also have made a couple of big lumps/piles of "clay" for the potter, some reed bundles for the basket weaver, dirt piles for general dungeon use, and several variants of wood chip pile for my carpentry shop. You're welcome to any or all of the above.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't really pay as much attention before, but I am seeing that some of our clutter is scaled a bit non-traditionally. Metallicow's cookies and a bread slice are larger than stock plates, and Manta's canister is the size of an inkwell, and his pots are the same size as mortar & pestles. And Wash's easter eggs are the size of watermelons. :unsure: I just want to be sure before I start making proper promo shots that these sizes are intentional, and if not, is anyone interested in adjusting them? Now is the time, since afaik nobody has made a mod that is actually dependent on our pack, so this could be our last chance to safely change such things.

And if those sizes are intentional, would it be okay if I added some size variations?

I am also wondering if you folks mind if I make additions to your resources, such as applying StarX's fancy silver clutter textures to more pieces to flesh out the set, or making a static tea set from WindmillTilter's teapot & teacups, and things of that nature.

Manta, when I saw "OL_CLUTTER" in your meshes I assumed they were havok'd so I made you icons, but then they weren't actually havoked in-game, so I'm gonna add them both ways since the icons are already done. XD

And lastly for now, Wash I think I can maybe fix the seams on your easter eggs, would that be okay with you? Would I be overstepping if I offered to make new icons to blend better with stock?

The canister being tiny is accidental. I would offer to fix it but I don't have blender on this computer :(

The pots, on the other hand, are meant to be that small, they're just little jars. They're actually not new models, just the vanilla mortar/pestle with new vanilla textures> Sorry for the havok-related confusion, I guess I didn't change all the setting when I made them static, really sorry about that.

I don't think it's really worth including size variations (maybe for some of the havoky stuff, but definitely not for statics) the modders have the "s" key, they'll be fine XD

Yeah, you're right about dropping an item and it defaulting to regular scale.

Didn't realize the cookies were that big... I just tested them in my testing cell, which doesn't have stock items such as plates.

What haven't ya heard of jumbo cookies :cookie:

The bread could use some scaling, I noticed(wasn't quite sure on that one), but if you want to do the cookies also, feel free.

What was you think... Half the size? or something...

And ya, if it was easter, I don't think I would have any problems finding the easter eggs. LOL

whatever.