DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] Pre-Cluttered Plates

DsoS

Last night i had a idea to try a few things in nif-skope. That being take a lower class plate and add lower class food on it. Basically a (somewhat) all-in-one item. It would help food cluttering go by faster.

So I tried it and after a bit of figuring out how to copy and paste in nif-skope i got it work, along with the helpful tip from DaMage.

So i figured this would be a nice on-going mod for food clutter.

Here is the plate i made last night:

The Plate

What i will do is take lower, middle and upper class plates and add the food to the plates (of course sticking with the proper food list to the plates)

They will be a ingredient item, so they will have the different effects too. I will pick 4 effects from the items that are added to the plate. So if a apple, carrot, venison and leek is on the plate i will take one effect from each ingredient and add it to the plate. If its more than 5 ingredients i will so randomly using a number program i have on my computer.

The weight of the plate will be the added weight of each item that is used. So lets say if there is a apple, crab meat, bread Loaf, cheese wedge and the plate, and each one is 1-pound the plate would weigh a total of 5 pounds (i might divide it by like 25% to make it weigh a bit less)

As there could be like a million different configurations, i would like to get your help on what you would like to have on the plates.

The food options are:

Lower Class:

Apple

Bread Loaf

Carrot

Cheese wedge

Corn

Leek

Lettuce

Pear

Onion

Potato

Rice

Middle Class:

Grapes

Mutton

Venison

Plus the lower class items

Upper Class:

Beef

Boar Meat

Crab meat

Ham

Plus the middle and lower class items

UNKNOWN Class:

Blackberry

Ironwood Nut

Orange

Radish

Strawberry

Sweetcake

Sweet Roll

Tomato

(list might be incomplete or inaccurate. I pulled them from a vanilla leveled list, I will recheck to make sure I have all the food items and add ones I missed

I could also add eating-wear, like a spoon, fork, and knife.

If the item(s) take up a big chunk of the plate, like the venison does I will resize the item smaller usually by 25-50%.

If you have a suggestion on a plate option let me know and I'll be happy to do it. I would rather not use a lower class plate and place upper class food on it but I will for requests.

Each one should take me 30-minutes or less, and much less after I do it more and more. Once I get quite a few, 25+, I turn it into a large resource with a .esp with the ingredient effects, weight, and price.

Give me your suggestions, comments and whatnot about this.

Thank You for any and all help on the plate configurations.

EDIT #1:

Cleaned this up a little bit and added the Unknown Class.