DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Art Thread

Lady_Nerevar

Cause we're apparently all artists at heart.

Stuff found out today:

-we all do pinhole photography.

-Prismacolor pencils are the best.

-Everyone loves charcoal, which is the physical equivalent of Adobe Illustrator.

Monday is my "work on work for Teusday until its actually Teusday" day, so I figure I'll be posting what ever picture(s) I'm whining about in shouty here.

Heres today's thing. It looked really sweet at around 11, but then I messed it up. I'll try and fix it some more tomorrow later today, but its probably not going to get much better.

img7834e.jpg

And heres my work space/computer area. I'm supposed to be working at my actual table, but I was using a digital reference (and didn't have time to clean my table).

img7836ff.jpg

So we're go for all mediums?

I'll try and get some pics of my drawings, but i've got some digital stuff i could show....don't think i've posted these here before.

A rather elaborate photo-collage.

JonathanChappellP2copy.jpg

Lol a lot of people don't know what to make of this one when i show it to them. It's an experiment in huge amounts of white space.

Also i may be weird, but i think xkcd is one of the best drawn webcomics out there. This strip was a major influence.

JonathanChappellP1copy.jpg

This was for a graphic design class assignment where we had to do several pages of a music album booklet. This is probably the best page I did.

page2.jpg

The background on it's own.

page2notext.jpg

Sports Team Logo Project:

TeamLogoProjectColor.jpg

TeamLogoBlackWhite.jpg

I made comics and paintings when I was still a young StarX and was pretty decent at it (at least that's what most people said...). Nowadays it's mainly toying in Photoshop, but I still plan on getting a good Wacom tablet for digital painting in the future.

Well I'm nowhere near as good as you guys, but I like to sketch :salute:

Here's three examples of fairly recent stuff:

witchgirl.th.jpg

sfsoldier.th.jpg

postapoc.th.jpg

Sorry the quality's a bit poor, my scanner's not working so I had to use my digital camera, which is not ideal (read: my digi-cam is awful :) )

Edited by the-manta

:bowdown: Slenderman! Spooky stuff that Slenderman.... awesome picture though, even though I'm not really into anime ;)

It's just the way I've always drawn. I'm half-Asian, so I grew up with Kimba the White Lion, Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs, Voltron, an anime version of Swan Lake, and some weird stuff that no one would ever have heard of. XD

Some non-anime stuff (still stylized though):

th_DissSoldier.jpg Digital

th_Dissnitiveresize.jpg Originally sketched in pencil, scanned and lined in PS, printed, and colored with watercolor pencils

th_Shy_Penguin_by_gen_chan.png Digital with stock textures