DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #33

WhoGuru

that sits right next to my kiosk. the Christmas house. Aaaaand conveniently placed is the door. Which people line up and always ends up at my doorstep... bah humbug? Nope.. just anti Christmas decorations before thanksgiving...

Could be worse: or more to the point, has been worse: I think the worst was when I started to see Christmas ads at the beginning of the school holidays in July a few years ago. Though the one that always left me feeling miffed was when I was still attending school myself, and you could guarantee that the first day of the summer break was when opportunist retailers would choose to start peddling their "back to school" tat. <_<

Right now I'm just miffed at myself for being idiotic. Which isn't news, it's just that today's flavour of idiocy is that having spent the whole of yesterday and today being too tired to do anything useful, here I am waffling on about nothing in particular at 2:30am. What is wrong with me?! :blink:

had a bit of an interesting week last week. Ok, so turns out that there was a stabbing in Yale Michigan last week. The victim was a middle-aged couple w/ a daughter. The boyfriend of their daughter was the one that did the stabbing. The girl's father was killed in the attack and her mother was put in intensive care, and is not alright. The whole thing happened because the parents disapproved of their daughters boyfriend, and of course he didnt like that. The daughter was not charged as being an accessory to the stabbing. I knew the guy that was killed. We used to work out together in the local gym.

The same week one of the regular Hispanic customers came in and was waiting on one of the mechanics to come to the front to answer one of his questions. Well, while i was off in the back helping the other mechanic with a car, this Hispanic gentleman decided that he would help himself out to some "free" vehicle equipment. I just so happened to come back to the front just as he was leaving, realized that he hadn't paid for the stuff, and voiced this to him. He of course took off. I chased him down quite quickly and tackled him, sending said parts flying in quite the spectacular fashion, and restrained the individual until the police arrived. Once they got a hold of him it was discovered that he was carrying a 9mm hand gun and a large steak knife. I guess he had intended to use them if he had too but had had to many things in his hands to go for them. THAT got my heart going. Since our town has the nickname of "little mexico", i earned the nickname of "Boarder Control". :D

I just read a comment in an online computer magazine that Donkey Kong "isn't a game for mum and dad" and facepalmed so hard I gave myself a headache. Granted, it isn't exactly the same game "mum and dad" would've been playing, oh, nearly 30 years ago, but come on. I know some people still seem to think that computer games are somehow newfangled never-seen-before inventions but you'd think a videogame review magazine would get it right. :lol:

I can see it now...

Bullet Proof Vest.

Light Armor.

Weight: 5.

Value: 200.

Health: 1500.

Armor Rating: 25.

Enchanting: +2 to Luck, Resist Normal Weapons 100%.

XD

LOL, wonder what people would say if it said "+2 Luck" on it?

Specially made for Glaedr. :P

:pints: i swear ima find a vest and do that. :thumbup:

WhoGuru, you should seen my "Great shelf breakdown of 2009"! A word of advice, don't put the heaviest books on the top shelf of the cheap closet. It was an interesting chain reaction... I should have known better.

:thumbup: I had one of those Wash. The great Biblio-quake of 1999. XD Had my books on plywood and cinder block shelves...plywood is not as able to hold weight as you might think.

:pints:

Actually the problem in my case was in cheap plastic supports that had reached their shear strength. :thumbup:

Yeah, me constantly adding new stuff on that shelf didn't help too, but what can I do - it's easier to look for books when they are up then to search for them on the lowest shelf (like I do now :pints:)!