DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Beta] Reclaiming Sancre Tor, Thread I

DarkRider

Update:

Testing is going very well, so far the bugs have been really super small, like a missing texture, or premature quest dialogue, but it is going sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, This is an appx. 40 gameplay hour expansion, it takes time to play even for my testers who have been through most of it before. Add to that the testing had an extremely slow start, clearing her throat I guess, we're not as far ahead as I'd like to be. Chapter one is ready for release they are in Chapter 2 now and Chapter 3 is still ahead. Not sure if there are enough hours in the weekend left but I'm optimistic. We've squashed most of the bugs throughout Beta, we're polishing now, and that's saving time. I'll keep you all posted. :thumbsup:

Update:

That's it! It's finished, testing is complete. While I have a couple testers yet still rooting around for load order conflicts, the major bugs and hiccups have been reported and fixed. There are a couple aesthetic tweaks I want to make and then I will be packing it up and sending to Arthmoor within the hour for cleaning. Then it's out of my hands for the first time in four years...epic. :loveRST:

Its so awesome to see this project nearing completion when I stumbled across some subtle reference to this mod ages ago it peaked my interest and I've been checking its progress multiple times a day every day since then :smug: So excited to see all the hard work you've put into this project and from the look of all the videos it looks absolutely phenomenal. I very much look forward to trolling with my old blades buddies again and going on some crazy adventures :dizzy: Thanks for all the hard work :good: