DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Beta] Reclaiming Sancre Tor, Thread I

DarkRider

• 2 weeks later...

YEEE HAAA. And the progress bar fills out a little more.

This has been one of my favorite questlines to play. DR has put a GREAT deal of time, and effort into this, along with his contributors. I just wanna express a BIG THANK YOU to ALL that have helped out here.

• 3 weeks later...

:dance: Mini Update:

Today we slide into the 95% completion mark! :woohoo: It happened by chance that this weekend a couple of old friends found some time to chip in and one of RST's wayward sons has come back to her in time to finish out, leaving me in the clear to program my way through RST's finale. I was a bit overwhelmed by this segment I was really counting on outside assistance from far more experienced programmers, but with a couple idles whipped up and some advice from Dwip I made it through and can actually say RST's finale is finished. :faint:

Now, all that remains of the RST MQ is some dialogue pasting and a dungeon crawl (dungeon is done, player just needs a point where to go), then the MQ closes out. After that, I have some odds and ends to wrap up, a side quest that was on the bin edge, adding some misc dialogue, etc. With those steadfast few still pitching in their support I think we could see the end of this very soon now. And thank the gods eh? :good:

What a wonderful project, and it will be even more wonderful to be in it! thanks DR and all who have worked so hard on this, wonders keep coming for OB and i hope they always will. Even tho i have known ESV was on the way for a long time now, and love it happening, i plan to always "live" in OB and never abandon it just because there is a new kid in the family. If you look at what has been happening in Morrowind with the new upgrades...there is literally no limit to the life of these wonderful games that Beth gives us..and for which I am so grateful..... gives us with the caveat that it is the community who have made them not only great but sublime. thanks again for this new and wonderful gift.

:bowdown:

• 2 weeks later...

Just so you know -- I do not plan to start playing Skyrim until after some mods start coming out for it. My son likes to play the unmodded version of games, so I will be waiting until he is done with Skyrim.

I am still playing Oblivion and occasionally Morrowind. I am still eagerly awaiting RST.

Yep yep, not much left, very little actually. My RL is just really gouging into my time, the house needs some repairs before winter, and got baby jail time to serve, my lady has been working crazy hours at work since a coupe members of her management team left so I've been covering at home. Just busy stuff. Trying to finish this weekend. :pc:

• 3 weeks later...