DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Torturous Tales From Yor

Nihternnes

My first job was at a used bookstore. I was 15. I learned how to tear paperbacks in half without getting all teary-eyed. :thumbup: They had hundreds of copies of Jaws, and I suspect the owners were too lazy to donate the books, or they imagined that if they donated them they'd just find their way back to the store. So part of my job was destroying overstock. I'd whisper to each book: "It's not personal, it's just business..." Yes, The Godfather got destroyed too.

That place smelled like baby urine - in fact, that was its nickname - the Baby Urine Book Store.

My first experience was a Saturday job at a local supermarket while I was doing my A-levels at school. It was there that I learnt that the foulest substance known to man is mouldy courgette (or zucchini to Americans) which must surely be banned under the Hague Convention. And I also learnt that I don't ever want to work for a supermarket again.

Mine was at a pizza restaurant as a "phone girl" lol.. that's what the owners called me. I took the orders for the kitchen and pizzeria for take out orders. I witnessed a lot of funny stuff there and also pretty gross. The other phone girl I worked with received an order from someone she didn't like.. I saw her put the sausage for the persons pizza all on the bottom of her shoes and walked all around the kitchen. (Never once in my 5 years of being there did I ever see anyone wash the floor)

Gross.

beana first im calling the health department

seccondly how could teenage girls not like being a CSR (thats what pizza hut calls their phone people) i mean you get paid to talk on the phone

yeah that sounds duragatory but every teenage girl i have ever known loves to talk on the phone even my little sister who hated being like the popular kids

My "first" job was detasseling corn....... I was 14 at the time. Hot, dusty, field work. (helped being tall though.) Paid ok, not like I had a lot of expenses....... Did that for two summers. Spent the next summer with my grandparents doing farm work. (which I had done most of my life anyway..... summers with the grands were, Grand. :clap:) Difference being, this time I got paid for it.