DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #34

InsanitySorrow

I myself find the concepts of "night" and "morning" to be quite subjective. :D

I don't find sleeping at night strange, but on the weekends (and sometimes the weekdays!) I, like Khetty, find morning and night to be subjective concepts. :D

I still do although I work 7-15 now, because I am far to used to the random rotations I had before, where "morning" what around 16 when I woke up and night was around 9 or 10 when I went to bed.

Sigh. Is "Fable 3 for PC delayed at 11th hour with no new release date given" actually news? <_<

Not really no, if they eventually cancel is, I wont care, at this point I am less interested in the Fable series then I was when it first came out.

:rofl: LOVE clayman. he's strangely cute. XD

ok. so do I have a story for you guys. So I was driving down 21 earlier today, a highway that leads into my town, with a semi coming the opposite direction. Well for whatever reason the semi started to jackknife, which im not surprised by given the iced over conditions of 21. Well guess where his trailer went? right across my lane. So he's sliding toward me and I go to hit my breaks. Thats a no go because im sliding just as bad, even in 4-wheel drive. I did panic for a sec before I remembered all the messing and sliding around that I used to do in my parent's cars in parking lots and such for kicks and giggles. W/ no way to stop, I turned my steering wheel to the right and ended up doing a 180. When I got turned around I gunned the engine and managed to stop that way, head the opposite direction, and turn onto a dirt road that I had happened to pass. luckily there was no one behind me so I could do that. I watched as the semi slid on by and came to a stop roughly 100ft or so past the road that I had just turned on. :D

Thank goodness for controlled recklessness, quick thinking, and the big man upstairs watching out for me. :lmao: Wont see me in the news though. The semi driver was the only witness to it and the stupid local papers claim that thats not enough evidence to confirm that it actually happened. >.=.< that would have been cool though to be on the news and such. XD

XD LOVE clayman. he's strangely cute. XD

ok. so do I have a story for you guys. So I was driving down 21 earlier today, a highway that leads into my town, with a semi coming the opposite direction. Well for whatever reason the semi started to jackknife, which im not surprised by given the iced over conditions of 21. Well guess where his trailer went? right across my lane. So he's sliding toward me and I go to hit my breaks. Thats a no go because im sliding just as bad, even in 4-wheel drive. I did panic for a sec before I remembered all the messing and sliding around that I used to do in my parent's cars in parking lots and such for kicks and giggles. W/ no way to stop, I turned my steering wheel to the right and ended up doing a 180. When I got turned around I gunned the engine and managed to stop that way, head the opposite direction, and turn onto a dirt road that I had happened to pass. luckily there was no one behind me so I could do that. I watched as the semi slid on by and came to a stop roughly 100ft or so past the road that I had just turned on. :D

Thank goodness for controlled recklessness, quick thinking, and the big man upstairs watching out for me. :lmao: Wont see me in the news though. The semi driver was the only witness to it and the stupid local papers claim that thats not enough evidence to confirm that it actually happened. >.=.< that would have been cool though to be on the news and such. XD

Dude, more lucky saves for Glaedr! :P We really should make you a bulletproof vest in TESV & TESIV, with +2 to luck. XD It's unfortunate that we wont see you in the news though, indeed. D:

Edit:

clayman2.png

Here's Clayman doing a headstand. :rofl:

Edited by Jheuloh

By request, Bethesda-free Gamebryo demos:

"Coldwood Tech Demo" (made it 2007):

Emergent tech demo, 2009: Linky

Character demo:

Not sure if there are others hanging around, but somehow, Bethesda always manages to leave out a lot of the power Gamebryo has (besides adding a bunch of bugs! :)).

Edit: ah, the source of all this nonsense: http://www.emergent.net/en/Multimedia/Videos/

• Upvote 1

OOooooo... Si wonders what its like in IS's mind when he is bored ;) Bet its fun XD

Since he started it, Si shall continue it and to make this even better, I believe this is the first DT from my new PC I have uploaded! (1920x1080 res.) and yes thats Tali, its an artists version, one I happen to like, partially due to the more asian appearance and then the short hair.

Desktop5.jpg

Also, got a problem, on Thursday Property Management invited security to their x-mas lunch, now my client made sure I (whom had to see the surgeon again and leave early) got fed but it turns out she forgot about my supervisor. He does not want anyone to remind her, and her to remember on her own but I am unsure if I should maybe just give her a bit of a hint or tell her out right.