DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #34

InsanitySorrow

Schumi wasn't too good in the PR department. Senna crashed out plenty of other drivers, but somehow his fans loved him. Couldn't say the same about Schumacher.

I think with Senna it's because it was all about passion and... stuff, whereas with Schu it seemed to be more a calculated nobbling of the competition. I must admit I didn't really pay that much attention and really just caught bits when a friend was watching who was a serious Damon Hill fan. She'd go all red and start yelling at the TV whenever some Teutonic driving habits started to manifest themselves; though it was more entertaining watching her than the F1 racing. :lmao:

In other news... this is an actual nif and it was a pain to make but its beautiful... as a reward im eating an entire box of cookies :lmao:

You could make a whole functional planet with that, if you so chose to! :clap:

You could make your own ecosystems, societies, continents, etc.

There's an unearthly amount of things you could do with that. :blush:

Edit: Bad puns ftw. :P

Edited by Jheuloh

Dsos looks familiar... he resembles a guy I went to college with.

Also, thats just impressive, 1000+ images? NICE! I have a range of wallpapers, but now rarely use those that are smaller then 1920x1080.

I have a ton of them at 1680x1050.

I tend to go on wallpaper hunts every so often, feeling the need for more, just finding the ones I like in MY res is hard XD

Edit:

I am SO happy I wasn't the only one that thought of Stargate as soon as I saw Meo's work.

I just had images of the Goa'uld invading XD

Edited by Si-Shen

Oh very cool, I love dragons (have tons of statues) but I am REALLY picky when it comes to my wallpapers so I sometimes discard shots simply because they dont meet my standards :noway:

I think a major part is I am really into D&D styled dragons over some of the more fantastic looking ones you can find online.

• 2 weeks later...

As requested here are teh specs for mah new PC, was lazy and bought one off teh shelf XD

• Maker/Type: HP
  • CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 processor 1035T 2.6 GHz
  • Memory: 6GB DDR3
  • HDD: 1 TB SATA 3G Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm)
  • Graphics: Nvidia GeFore 230 GT 1.5GB
  • Operating System: Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium

Skipped the less important stuff

Not the most exciting, but when compared to my 5 year old (dead) one they are :lmao:

As requested here are teh specs for mah new PC, was lazy and bought one off teh shelf XD

Not the most exciting, but when compared to my 5 year old (dead) one they are :lmao:

:thumbup:

You are gonna have some fun with that machine there bud!

Not bad, but I'd probably try to upgrade the graphics card. How much did you spend on it?