DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #34

InsanitySorrow

Tis a nice DT drakon, I see some familear shortcuts (not all are on my new machine) like Torchlight! fun game! :D

You running at 1440x900 res? or did wherever you host that shrink it down?

Mine is actually 1920x1080 but photobucket and here dont like that size of image and auto-resize it lol

Re: Unlimited Detail

The problem with the point system is much like gas. We have been using gas (polygons) for so long, we have become masters of them, and we are just finding more new ways of making things better and more efficient. And the only downside to polygons is the theoretical limit based on how powerful your graphics card is. But lets not also forget that ATI and Nvidia are not ONLY working to make more powerful cards for polygons, but for ANY rendering process needed, like CG animations and real time renderings (Basically like trying to render a fully processed CG movie and stream it at the same time.)

So, unless they can make the point rendering system as effective as polygon's upsides, it won't be taking over any time soon.

Now, my desktop:

desktop-12-20-2010.png

If you arn't easily offended, 4chan can be a good place, however you could also use my other method, in the case of mine, I simply googled Tali :rofl:

Wallbase.net is better. Its a searchable archive of all the images gathered from several sites including 4chan. You can filter out the nude pics and stuff like that, set resolution parameters, etc.

And... Tali? =P

post-57-034109000 1292900399_thumb.jpg

Echo... that wallpaper is full of win. :)

I really want to say Portal 2 for it too. i unno, just reminds me of Portal. :bagged:

@Don: you win, hands down. :rofl:

This is my current desktop on this particular computer. I have another on my laptop.

desktoptxk.jpg

Lately i've been in a real supportive mood for the military. I mean, i've always supported them, but have had a much stronger feeling toward them as of late. Why i dunno. A similar "state" inspired me to write this a while back as well. It was inspired by the phrase "War, war never changes...." from the Fallout series. It just sort of blossomed form there. :blush:

Echo... that wallpaper is full of win. :blush:

I really want to say Portal 2 for it too. i unno, just reminds me of Portal. :lmao:

@Don: you win, hands down. :rofl:

This is my current desktop on this particular computer. I have another on my laptop.

desktoptxk.jpg

Lately i've been in a real supportive mood for the military. I mean, i've always supported them, but have had a much stronger feeling toward them as of late. Why i dunno. A similar "state" inspired me to write this a while back as well. It was inspired by the phrase "War, war never changes...." from the Fallout series. It just sort of blossomed form there. ;)

Got any siblings/relatives in active-service? :D I got an older brother in the army, works as a mechanic in Iraq. Next year should be his last year there.

Wallbase.net is better. Its a searchable archive of all the images gathered from several sites including 4chan. You can filter out the nude pics and stuff like that, set resolution parameters, etc.And... Tali? =P

Ummm... I click on the link and I get "You do not have permission to view this"... Si is confused.

Echo... that wallpaper is full of win. :D I really want to say Portal 2 for it too. i unno, just reminds me of Portal. :D@Don: you win, hands down. :lmao:This is my current desktop on this particular computer. I have another on my laptop.desktoptxk.jpgLately i've been in a real supportive mood for the military. I mean, i've always supported them, but have had a much stronger feeling toward them as of late. Why i dunno. A similar "state" inspired me to write this a while back as well. It was inspired by the phrase "War, war never changes...." from the Fallout series. It just sort of blossomed form there. :crybaby:

Very nice image Glaedr, do you know who created it? I've not seem much on the Afgan side of things other then what the news puts out.