DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Silly Thread Volume VI

Si-Shen

I think I've become rather blasé about silly 999/911 calls, but the "our policy is not to give refunds, even if we make a mess of your order" is what really caught my attention: that's really special customer service! "No, you're not getting your money back, get some burgers down your neck instead, lard boy." :jellytime:

Never heard of either of those shows until now. :blink:

Most kids' TV is surreal, whether it's the Banana Splits, the Magic Roundabout, Teletubbies or... well, any of the others, really. If an adult "gets it", it's not a kids' programme. :lol:

The saddest thing has to be the likes of Tom & Jerry being censures for being "too violent", though. :smug: I have to wonder if some people were ever young or if they were created by some sort of hideous cellular division experiment gone wrong.

• 3 weeks later...