DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

TES4Edit

l0new0lf331

The .esp is cleaned, the backup is just that, a backup of your mod precleaning. Test your mod if all is well nuke the backup :shrug:

As a note though, you shouldn't rely on the TES4Edit backup, (not saying TES4Edit backups aren't reliable just as extra precaution as you never know what could go wrong) always backup your own .esp before cleaning. :o

The TES4Edit backups have (so far) never failed to be reliable. When they exist, they're as safe as any other file laying around on your drive. It's when you don't get one that you otta worry because that means something bad happened.

Also, you should probably set Explorer up to show you the extensions on all your files so you don't have to wonder about stuff like that.

Oh don't worry about that.I ALWAYS backup before doing anything potentially stupid or catastophic.I just needed clarification to know what goes where.I got 3 folders: Cleaned eps's, Back up esp's,and Original esp's.It's waht I figured but I needed to make sure.Thank You guys.You've been a great help to my noobishness.