DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] Insanity’s Easy Launcher - New Vegas

InsanitySorrow

Insanity’s Easy Launcher - New Vegas

Cause I couldn't do without it

Download: TES Alliance

Name: Insanity’s Easy Launcher - New Vegas

Version: 1.0

Date: 30/01/2011

Category: Utilities

Author: InsanitySorrow

=================

Requirements:

=================

.Net Framework 3.5

=================

Description:

=================

Insanity’s Easy Launcher is a basic launching utility for Fallout New Vegas. It’s based on the same design as its larger sister app ISOBL (Insanity’s Oblivion Launcher) and for those who used that it will be familiar to them.

ISEL was created for and is aimed at those (like myself) that only need basic launching options provided in a simple easy to use way. ISEL offers 5 launch options, 1) New Vegas, 2) GECJ and then 3 & 4 are the first two options but launched through New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE), the 5th option is a for Fallout Mod Manager (FOMM).

On first launch ISEL will attempt to detect your Fallout install (Will not detect FOMM) and then see if you're use NVSE. If it fails to automatically detect these you can manually set them.

ISEL also has an improved UI over ISOBL and also stores all settings internally, so no more INI file.

Note: You will have to manually set the file path for FOMM since it can be placed anywhere and I don't think it stores that in the registry.

=================

Details:

=================

Options:

Launch Fallout New Vegas

Launch GECK

Launch FOMM

Manual Path buttons - Two buttons to manually set directory paths. Top one is for New Vegas and the other is for FOMM.

Use NVSE - If you have NVSE installed and would like to use it check this box, if you don't want to use it uncheck it.

Reset Settings - This checkbox allows you to reset all of ISEL's settings

Close - Closes the application

About - Brings up the basic about screen

=================

Installation

=================

1. Extract Easy Launcher - NV.EXE and ReadMe from the Archive

2. Run Easy Launcher - NV.EXE

=================

Un-Installation:

=================

1. Delete Easy Launcher - NV.exe

=================

History:

=================

30/01/2011 - Initial Release

=================

=================

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

=================

Credits:

=================

Thanks to Obsidianfor creating Fallout New vegas.

Thanks to Beana and the-manta for testing and helping me to fix an annoying bug.

=================

Tools Used:

=================

Visual Basic 2010 Express

=================

Licensing/Legal:

=================

Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission. DO NOT claim this to be yours or steal any ideas/code from it.