DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Odd Camera Glitching

Aranas

I've recently been having an issue where the camera will strangely change angles. For example, the camera will look normal at the beginning of the game, but as I try to move, the camera changes angles, and now it looks like my PC is a giant, or if I cast a certain spell, the camera will shift to the left, as if my Point of View is being seen by someone to their left. And I can see my PC's arm out of the corner of the screen. At first, it only started to happen when I casted a spell on my PC, but now it happens even if my PC moves. It's very annoying, and extremely disorientating. Anybody have any ideas what would be causing this issue, or what might be done in order to fix it.

It's all good. I'll just play some other game until someone knows what's happening... If all else fails, I can just reinstall on a new computer. But given the about of mods I have... I'd much rather not. >.>

Edited by Aranas

Assuming you have or never had mods that change animations or camera controls, it sounds like the FOV is off. Next time it happens open the console and type FOV 0 (that's zero) to reset it, and see if that clears it up.

The other thing it might be is something has changed your controls, and you're doing something seemingly innocent that sets off the weird camera angles. But since I don't know what mods you're running it's hard to suggest deleting your .ini file and regenerating a new one.

Post your load order via OBMM or Wrye Bash, it'll help.

Assuming you have or never had mods that change animations or camera controls, it sounds like the FOV is off. Next time it happens open the console and type FOV 0 (that's zero) to reset it, and see if that clears it up.

The other thing it might be is something has changed your controls, and you're doing something seemingly innocent that sets off the weird camera angles. But since I don't know what mods you're running it's hard to suggest deleting your .ini file and regenerating a new one.

Post your load order via OBMM or Wrye Bash, it'll help.

Wait, so an animation mod could be causing the issue? Thanks, this was a big help.