DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Official Trailer Discussion

Hanaisse

This is... Just... I don't even know...

:D

The graphics- the gameplay- the atmosphere. It seems so amazing. I am craving this game after but one trailer.

I can't wait to see more gameplay of it, especially how they plan to use Archery. It seemed much more real in this gameplay.

Whoa...I just looked through Meo`s screens...totall awsome collection. Funny we capped the same shot almost exactly. I paused the clip and capped the one for my ava with MWSnap 3 so I didn`t have to crop. I think alot of folks will cap that one too. :rofl: Thanks Meo for the great collection. :pints:

Edited by donnato

I'd like to also bring out that it MAYBE possible that they're using ray tracing technology for things. This means infinitely more detailed bodies and faces and overall a more realistic experience. But here's what I saw.

Dynamic ground effects- Once icy rocks now glowing orange and charred stone. This with their dynamics look incredible huzzah for dragonfire REAL fire.

Dragon movements look a lot more realistic, and the anatomy is accurate(in terms of scientific) They're more like a "bat" in terms of body design. hindlegs are fine, but the arms are much like bats.

Special effects- dragon's death, spells and the casting effect. Looks like massive fireballs for all.

Animations- stealth kills sneaking, running, combat and magic animations look awesome

things others mentioned above

Landscapes look gorgeous far beyond that of oblivion's at it's best. Giving the worldmakers out there a whole new level to play with

Architecture looks gorgeous, gonna be able to be more immersed in it than ever before.

just wow... it makes me giddy thinking about it.

Bubble busting time!

Me being me, Ive already found an error in the game. Notice he clipping on the staff hand wrist.

Untitled.png

And no 1st person feet from the looks of it, unless 1st person doesn't display dynamic shadows, though if it is just a pair of floating arms, why would they... Only time can tell.

Untitled2.png

Only game I know of that had first person feet was... Two Worlds OH and Dark Messiah, the ONLY reason it was cool in DM is because you could actually kick. If you can't kick, I dont think its of great importance if we have them or not.

I enjoyed this trailer so much it wasnt funny :D

Really, some of you are going to call out errors and mistake in a trailer of an unfinished game?

This was a gift from Beth to us the crazies. They still have 8 months to polish and fix things.

I know. I was just showing them. Makes no difference to me if they fixed the clipping or not. I'm making a stealthy sword-mage anyway. (No not a spellsword...)

Aslo, dropping off this:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/02/24/the-skyrim-trailer-analysed-shot-by-shot/

@Hana, should change the first post picture to the 2nd to last one on that link XD

• 1 month later...