DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Zu makes avatars

ZuTheSkunk

compilation04tesa.png

The idea is simple: I think that I could take requests for avatars and similar things (as long as they don't concern Skyrim :grr:).

See the bottom of the topic for the examples of my art.

Short information about what I'm unable to create:

* Nothing realistic. I fail at creating realistic things almost every time. My style is simplistic and cartoony, you see.

* From the same reason as above, I'm unable to draw humanoid characters in unusual poses, unless there's a reference from which I can re-draw the pose. And I will most probably fail at quadruped animals of any kind.

* No landscapes, unless they're intended to be very simplistic. I'm terrible at them.

There might be something more, but that's all what I remember at the moment.

Posting the requests:

Since Matth made very nice template in his own topic, I'll just quote him about the way of posting the requests:

If you got a request of anything within this, please send me a PM with this setup:

Subject: "name" "item" Request - E.G "Matth's sword Request" or "Bob's model Request"

Your request - Can be multiple request.

If possible you should add any story/info regarding it. Making a sword, for instance, is a lot easier if I know where, why, and who ^^

Important! - be exact here! Don't give me a picture of something and say "make it", please tell me exactly what to make and where it's suppose to go!

Importantx2! - Tell me if I can have artistic freedom here. E.G change stuff as I see fit, or if it's suppose to be strictly like the reference/idea!

Deadline - Want it done within a week, within a day or no deadline?

Remember, the shorter the deadline, the less chance is that I can do it. (...) if I got multiple requests I might get problems.

Additional information - Anything else you want to say. "can you make it?" "is it too hard?" etc.

Examples of my art:

A few most recent things:

Atronachs of Flame, Frost and Storm * Demonic pea * Evil Lord sign * Master Elementalist

Some older things:

Flower on the Skull * Sunflower Queen * Darth Sandwich * Worms vs. Lemmings

This is an example of my attempt to create a custom tileset, in this case for the Gruntz game. Most of the things are mine, but some objects are either a vanilla ones or a few images borrowed (under the permission) from other authors (notably controllers, CD, green buttons and floppy disc):

Virtual Reality

Various portraits:

Dwarf * Neeshka * Elanee * Nameless One

Edited by ZuTheSkunk