DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Video Tutorials/Common Mistakes Video

JulianSull

I'm starting a new Youtube Channel called OblivionBossPhaits fairly soon (Maybe about 4 more weeks of preparation). One thing I want to have prepared are some weekly tutorial videos of just some basic things in the CS like how to make certain scripts/objects/features.

Q1: What types of basic/medium tutorials should I make video of?

Q2: One video I plan to make is a common mistakes video. Besides the common mistakes listed below, what are some other common mistakes in the CS? Keep in mind, I mean basic common mistakes. Nothing that has to do with overly advanced topics.

Ok question 1...snap to grid

question 2...with an object selected trying to move the camera with the LMB...:rofl: I shifted the entire upper floor of the inn at Wye not realizing that not only was the chest I wanted to move selected...but the upper floor behind it...:doh:...didn`t notice till it was too late to undo. Still haven`t fixed it...

That reminds me. The F key has gotten me to break the CS quite a few times. If you are going to use F, make sure there's a place for the object to fall on XD

Unless there is something directly under it, F does nothing.

Another thing about F is it drops the object into model-to-model contact, not collision-to-collision contact, making magnet item guass cannon effect very likely to happen.