DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The doors

Citrus

I've ran into a small problem while working on my mod.

When I was placing an exterior door (let's call it Door 1) for one of the zones (let's call it Study) of the Dwemer facility, I accidentaly linked it to another zone (let's call it Bowels), that had an interior door (let's call it Door 2), which, in turn, was already linked to an exterior area and respective door (let's call it Door 3). When I went in-game, I realised the mess I had gotten myself into: Door 1 wasn't in it's place (there was nothing there) and it was behind Door 3. I quickly went back to correct it: I deleted Door 1 and with it went the markers. I left Door 2 and Door 3 intact since they were correct.

I went back and placed another door where Door 1 used to be and linked it properly; it looks fine in the editor and it teleports to the right place. The problem is, in-game, it's exactly like it used to be before, when I had that problem. I don't now what may be causing the problem. If any of you guys can lend a hand, I'd be grateful. If you need pics, I'll post them.

Are you testing with a save that was made before your mod was activated? Otherwise it's probably just bad info in your save over-riding the data from your esp, not a problem with your mod itself. If that's the case try de-activating your mod and re-saving, then reactivate it to test. It's better to use a clean save made before your mod was activated at all, but that will probably do it.

Good Luck,

WT

• Upvote 1

Are you testing with a save that was made before your mod was activated? Otherwise it's probably just bad info in your save over-riding the data from your esp, not a problem with your mod itself. If that's the case try de-activating your mod and re-saving, then reactivate it to test. It's better to use a clean save made before your mod was activated at all, but that will probably do it.

Good Luck,

WT

I haven't tried that yet but I suspect it might be what you're saying. The save I'm using for testing was made before I solved the problem in the CS and, in the CS, everything checks out so it should check out in-game too (in theory, of course. This is the CS we're talking about :P). I wasn't aware it could be a problem of the save game. Thanks for helping :).