DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Time to say hello here

Tamira

Hello there, so at last I found this newbie-place in the dungeons of this site (I need more torches...) I already posted and shouted here and have been welcomed heartily – now I want to introduce myself.

I am from Germany, please excuse my poor English. I learnt it at school („some“ time ago) and never practiced writing or speaking it. Maybe sometimes I may write something here that could be misunderstood – please don’t take it too serious then. (And if anyone needs something TES-related to be translated from German, just ask me).

I am not a serious modder, I began fiddling around with the CS only to modify the world of Oblivion to my personal tastes and I never had in mind to release any modifikation made by me, well there are some meanwhile but I only released them by request.

I made some translations of well-known mods into German, for example „Hoarfrost Castle“ by Antistar and „MTC Thieves Grotto“ by Nernie.

And of course "Stalrhim village" bei DarkRider, which was what brought me here. :smug:

In the last two years most of the time I spent on the game was with beta-testing several really great mods such as „Adash“ (this one was translated into English), „Der Orden“ and „Der Orden des Drachen“ (Order of the dragon), the latter is a huge quest mod that continues the Oblivion mainquest, in my opinion the biggest Oblivion-mod ever made next to Nehrim (yes, I know „Heart of the Dead“...).

I respect all modders who make all the wonderful mods and share them with the community. My humble thanks!

:LoveES:

Edited by Tamira
  • Upvote 2

Hello Tamira!

I thought you were an old timer here from the way you've been helping others. :)

Anyway, new or not, here's a cookie. :cookie4u:

BTW, your English is better than half the people living in English-Speaking countries and roughly a million times better than my German. ;)

• Upvote 2

Hello Tamira. I'm new here myself but I'm 'allowed' to give out un-nibbled cookies now. :cookie4u: I have a year of German from ages ago when in school but mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut. All non-Anglo speakers using this site have my respect (even with that high school German I needed a boost from Google to give my memory a jog). What the heck, you deserve two! :cookie4u:

• Upvote 1