DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] Tel Nechim

Antiscamp

Tel Nechim was the first serious mod I created and released for The Elder Scrolls. I had only done smaller projects before this one. This mod was created back in 2007.

The mod adds a new town east of Sadrith Mora. The town has its own culture and politics and has a few quests for the player to do. There are exensive catacombs beneath the city with rich plunder to gather. Tel Nechim conflicts with Tamriel Rebuilt, unfortunately. Tel Nechim was built on an old Telvanni settlement, so thus the name.

Get the mod on TESA, and read the Readme here for more info.

th_Morrowind5-1.jpg th_Morrowind5a.jpg th_Morrowind5b.jpg th_Morrowind5c.jpg

Edited by Antiscamp

• 4 weeks later...

You mention something in the readme about the other mods that you have done over the years.

ADDITIONAL NOTES

Tel Nechim started out as a little hobby back in October 2006, and I have been working on it, to and from, since then. Initially, I did not intend to publish it at all, but what's the use of doing all this work if I won't show it off, eh? So here goes. If there's an interest, I will be making and publishing more mods like this for good ole Morrowind. Maybe an entire continent in the future.

If you still want to publish it and the best place for a mod collection like yours is Morrowind Modding History and you know where to find me. :D

Thanks for sharing Antiscamp. :toast:

@greenwarden: You want in... Oh well I've been in Tel Nechim for a long time now so I'm going out now, but I'll return that's a promise I tend to keep. :lol: