DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

My disappearing Waterfront Bazaart

filledb

I always felt that the Waterfront was a bit quiet, no stalls, shops, nothing. So I thought that it would be a good project to establish a Waterfront Bazaar.

So I downloaded Mr_Siika's market resource pack, installed it and got stuck in.

I activated the oblivion.esm, the market resource pack and started laying out the market in the Waterfront. Then I saved it as Waterfront Bazaar.esp and went off for supper.

When I came back, I loaded the CS up again and to my chagrin, everything EXCEPT the vanilla Oblivion stuff that I had used, simply disappeared. I tried this a couple of times, always with the same result.

The Mr_Siika stuff appears in the objects window but like I said, it disappears......

help!

Peace

Fille

This is a common mistake new modders make. The lesson learned here is;

You cannot create an esp with resources from another esp.

Mr. Siika provided that esp as a demonstration only, for you to go in game and look at his resources. You can't use it to create your own mod. What you'll have to do is...

1. De-activate Mr. Siikas esp.

2. Copy the meshes/textures into your Data folder.

3. Follow this guide on how to add external resources to your CS for use in your mod.

Enjoy. :)

This is a common mistake new modders make. The lesson learned here is;

You cannot create an esp with resources from another esp.

Mr. Siika provided that esp as a demonstration only, for you to go in game and look at his resources. You can't use it to create your own mod. What you'll have to do is...

1. De-activate Mr. Siikas esp.

2. Copy the meshes/textures into your Data folder.

3. Follow this guide on how to add external resources to your CS for use in your mod.

Enjoy. :)

Thanks awfully, worked perfectly.