DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #36

InsanitySorrow

If you watch Lost from the beginning only to feel robbed by the ending... then this is for you, from comic-con 2011

Thank you Meo - even though I liked how Lost ended, it's all clear to me now! :trophy:

Simply astonishing.....

I'd do that in a hot minute. Jeb Corliss is my hero. WINGSUIT!! OHO MAN!!!

1) Go to Google and type 'Google Gravity'.

2) Click on the first result that appears.

3) Wait 2 seconds.

4) Play with it for a while - move the words around.

5) Then write any word in the Google search bar at the bottom, and press Enter.

6) Wait and see........

WOW is that ever amazingly fun!

Wow...that`s way cool....looks so well made.....whatever it cost...it was worth it..:pints:

It is. The only thing I don't like about it is the weak motor setup for the "rev'ing" of the knife/saw. I think it could have been better. Also, its over 3-1/2 ft long XD

It cost $99.99+tax pre-order sale only

Hi folks, just wanted to check in and this looked like a good spot. I am not a lurker. :) A friend sent me here for the Horse Management mod. You have an interesting site. I am a member of The Wormhole with which you are affliated. Also a small modding forum for TES called the Dragon Captions. I am glad to know about this site.

Hey all!

Just thought I'd drop a line and say "HOLY COW MY RIGHT FEMUR HURTS!".

ANNNNDDD

I'm just going to leave this here.

Meshbin

Its on online realtime rendering engine, its very nice for realizing your stuff in realtime without setting up udk, marmoset, or similar engine :)

Heres an example (the only one I have atm, so sorry for spamming it all over kingdom come).

http://meshbin.com/m.php?id=4e7f15e961441

Hey all!

Just thought I'd drop a line and say "HOLY COW MY RIGHT FEMUR HURTS!".

ANNNNDDD

I'm just going to leave this here.

Meshbin

Its on online realtime rendering engine, its very nice for realizing your stuff in realtime without setting up udk, marmoset, or similar engine :)

Heres an example (the only one I have atm, so sorry for spamming it all over kingdom come).

http://meshbin.com/m.php?id=4e7f15e961441

NifSkope does this for me. Its not 100% in game view, but its goot enough to make sure everything is mostly right. If I REALLY want to see it in game it take like a few minutes to actually set it up, and like 10 seconds to make changes in the editor.

If all I need is a simple render, Blender has a good enough renderer to get an idea oh what things are looking like.

Plus, Id rather not download a plugin Id only use a handful of times.

As there is no mod-video thread here, I will here introduce to you a great mod (atm only available in German, but English version coming soon), that I tested already in an early beta-stadium. Now it is finished and has been released today.

Garak's Fireworks / Feuerwerk

Attack of the ninja Si-Shen! :P

Strange brains and tribals? :blink:

LOL yes, well it seems I have been.... occupied again LOL... Spending way more time then normal on FO:NV, that or looking for a mod for the pipboy I actually like. XD

Yes, strange brains and tribals, in 1 of the DLC you deal with tribals that are very much, tribal and in another, its just hilarious because its more like playing through a 50's sci-fi show then a real world area and it made me laugh all the time. You help some Dr's that had their brains put in robots fight the evil Dr Mobius! Some Dr's help you with tech, advice and others help you with SCIENCE and RESEARCH! (sorry he really talks like that, adding emphisis on some words).

Also beat the Lonesome Road DLC now too... LOL

Edited by Si-Shen