DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #36

InsanitySorrow

Nice to see you're back and I knew cats were plotting, but that's just bad for a cat to pull off.

Whoa whoa whoa. Dont blame the kats! We cant be held responsible for our actions, its just our nature to be.. evil. :blink:

At anyrate...

Glad to hear you are ok WhoSister <3 Was worried but now I know you are fine. Besides. Fire cant kill you, you are WhoGuru. Impossible I say. Sorry to hear about Mr Gurus cat, always a sad time when you lose a pet. Hopefully you guys have a Merry Christmas and everything is safe, warm and filled with family/friends.

Hope to hear from you on msn soon too.

Love ya lots! XoXoXoXoXo m'wah

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that a little while ago, for some reason it did not click with me, even though its not because of lack of interest in the style of music.

Been poking around youtube a fair bit, lots of Skyrim covers out there, many of them very good too, found this while watching his version of the Skyrim intro.

Edit: Ok had to add one more vid lol.. sorry

http://youtu.be/kPeUgJflYew

Edited by Si-Shen

Its funny, although I am into heavier music styles, like Darkstones video, for some reason I find that I have been enjoying the more "classical" sounding videos. Of course I am a fan of classical music so that could be why. Glade you enjoyed the vids Mage and Don :D

• 3 weeks later...

Suppose I oughta explain where I've been! :rofl: So, couple weeks with no net thanks to money issues....more could still be coming. Fair warning. :bagged: and I spent 8 days in NY visiting my Mom. :wub: She's doing really well. Bald as a baby's butt and having fun with sassy wigs now so not all bad with the chemo. :lmao: Her cancer count is down but the Doc's still haven't taken back the 6 month verdict so we're crossing our fingers and hoping she can beat this a second time. I've got my cheerleader hat on and doing my best to keep her laughing! And hey, it's me, so she laughs a lot. :rofl:

and just cause I'm still in a sharing mood...repost. XD heh

Aloha kids! I'm back with a musical interlude or two! :rofl:

Flower of Scotland http://www.onmvoice.com/play.php?a=80824

and Wild Rover http://www.onmvoice.com/play.php?a=80826

Both requested by a friend. Enjoy! :pints:

got in my new EVGA GTX 560Ti Classified 448 Cores video cards today and got them installed. Here are some pictures...

Two New Video Cards :D

evgagtx560ticlassified4.th.jpg

NEW vs NEW vs OLD

Installed No Power:

Installed with Power On:

Zoinks, it lights up :dance:

Case Badge that was included with each video card:

Awesome poster that was included with each card (its a bit blurry, the words are blurry on the poster, but the camera makes it look really bad, which it isn't)

I also got TWO free game downloads for steam of Batman Arkham city... I only need one copy, not two XD

Windows Experience Index Score:

Before:

windowsexperiencescoreb.th.jpg

After:

windowsexperiencescorea.th.jpg

Edited by DsoS