DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #36

InsanitySorrow

Bought (Pre-Ordered) it when Gears of War 3 came out. It's over 3-1/2 feet in length.

I thought about buying two of them, one to keep on a stand, and the other to tear apart and add in a air-soft gun and make that knife move (back and forth) :rofl:

Impressive, this one is jelous, although I am not a Gears fan, I am a ME fan and they have a 1:1 scale replica you can buy but its $650 USD.... too many things want my money right now :(

Edit: Also, I approve of your montiors and the drink beside them! :D LOL

Edited by Si-Shen

Skyrim killed my pc, for real. It was working, playing for 2 hours on my old p4 than all of a sudden BOOM the psu explodes, with sparks and smoke and funky rubber smell. Now not only cant i play the greatest game ever, i cant do anything else either. Damn you Riverwood Inn keeper, i will have my revenge. I just hope i didnt lose any data (all my 3d stuff) in this unfortunate event. Still waiting for the insurance $ from the flood (2 months ago) so it might take a while to get back at full speed. Until then i will be droping by using an old crappy laptop. Se you around...

Skyrim killed my pc, for real. It was working, playing for 2 hours on my old p4 than all of a sudden BOOM the psu explodes, with sparks and smoke and funky rubber smell. Now not only cant i play the greatest game ever, i cant do anything else either. Damn you Riverwood Inn keeper, i will have my revenge. I just hope i didnt lose any data (all my 3d stuff) in this unfortunate event. Still waiting for the insurance $ from the flood (2 months ago) so it might take a while to get back at full speed. Until then i will be droping by using an old crappy laptop. Se you around...

Sorry to hear that Meo. Good excuse to upgrade though....... :D Start calling your insurance company EVERY day. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I figured I would share my latest creation (that many many people have done already) using the Arduino Microcontroller and programming in C and C++ :D

I have many more video game themes and TV/Movie themes I can video and upload, you name it I probably have it or can get it XD

For those that don't know or can't remember this song is the:

Super Mario Bros. Theme

• 2 weeks later...

Received my copy of the Skyrim Soundtrack signed by Jeremy Soule. All the songs are beautiful. 4 disc set. I'm not sure how many songs there are at the moment, but there is quite a few atleast 10 per disc, except the 4th disc which is Skyrim "Atmospheres". I think its all the dungeons and nature sounds, wind, crickets, frogs, etc. its a 42:32(mm:ss) soundtrack.

I have a image of the case and the discs at home, I'll upload it later.

I sure wish that I could upload a sound track or two for you guys to listen to. But I think includes all the songs from the game and maybe more, not 100% sure.

Ok, so I've been awol...again. XD Long story. Where to start. First off, the power supply on our PC died. Skyrim killed it. :rofl: We had to wait a few weeks to be able to afford buying one. So that's the hiatus there. Sorry. LOL I need to win the damn lottery. I've been stuck on the ancient laptop this whole time and the damn thing wont load TESA or any flash heavy site. XD It's too old and slow and no RAM.

Also, my Mom's cancer has come back. After many tests, the Doctors have upgraded her to Stage 4 as the Colon Cancer has metastasized to her lungs and upper and lower abdomen. They've given her minimum 6 months unless this round of chemo works so please, please cross your fingers with me.

Mr Guru's favorite cat died last week. We're not sure why really, he just died. So that sucks.

Another of our cats tried to kill us a few days ago. Mr Guru woke me up at seven in the morning gasping with asthma because the entire house was filled with thick smoke. One of the cats had somehow turned on a gas burner and melted a pot to the stove. Had smoke inhalation issues for a couple days but we're both alive and the house didn't burn down. :rofl: And we're taking the damn knobs off the stove at night now. If Mr Guru's asthma hadn't choked him...we'd be dead. :blink: And yes that realization kept me awake for a couple nights. Eep.

So! Have a new power supply, PC is back up and running and I'm back baby!! :hugs::glomp: I've missed you all!