DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

creature companion help

Sindrie

Alright so i am very new to modding, my first mod I ever created was a lich companion. I have since made a zombie, skeleton, and shambles and they all work fine. So the problem is that after he(the lich) uses a target spell in combat he freezes and no longer will follow me. but it is only when he uses a offensive spell, if he uses a defensive (shield) spell no problem he will follow me. Also if I use the console and disable and enable him, it will fix but only till next fight

the script I use is very simple, in fact i found it on tutorial on a site, here it is (this is his script by the way, like in the creature page).

scn AAMrShamblesscript

ref rEnemy

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

begin OnActivate

if IsActionRef player

SetIgnoreFriendlyHits 1

if mrshamblesfollow == 1

set mrshamblesfollow to 0

Messageguard.Shambles, gaurd this location.'"

elseif mrshamblesfollow == 0

set mrshamblesfollow to 1

Message "'Mr.Shambles, let's move out.'"

endif

EvaluatePackage

playGroup Idle 1

else

activate

endif

end

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

begin OnStartCombat

;make sure not to attack friends after accidental hits.

set rEnemy to getCombatTarget

if GetShouldAttack rEnemy == 0 && Player.GetShouldAttack rEnemy == 0

StopCombat

StopCombatAlarmOnActor

playGroup Idle 1

return

endif

end

Like i said very simple, but i dont know why or if the script is the issue all it is a follow and wander(wait) script. whats wierder is that the shambles which has its touch spell works fine and still follows.

Is this maybe just the lich like a wierd glitch does any one know how to fix it.