DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

TES Construction Set Crashes On Startup!

dudey405

Heya, guys. I'm new to the Elder Scrolls modding world, but I am very passioniate about Level Design (although I am very new to that).

I read on the Bethesda Studios website about Job Offerings for Level Design that it suggest you have experience with GECK and TES Construction Set. Now, I'm not saying I'll get a job at Bethesda as a Level Designer, but I'd love that!

Anyways! The problem I'm having is that I can't get my TES Set to work!

I am using Windows XP

I'll let you know now that I DO NOT have Oblivion installed, but I can get it installed if that's the issue. The location of my TES Set is here:

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion.

When I try to open up TES Set, there are the pop-ups about me not including the Stars, the Clouds, etc. because I don't have Oblivion, which I understand.

But when I click Yes-To-All (ignore the warnings), Windows closes the program. I don't know why it's doing this. My specs seem to have met the minimum requirements.

Can someone please help?

**NOTE** I tried working this on my much better computer, with Vista, and the same problem occured.

Alright. Well, I installed Oblivion, and all those warnings dissapeared, so I am left staring at the start-up screen.

After a few moments, Windows closes the program again. :(

I am applying a 1.2 Version Update, so I will let you know how this works out.