DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Down and dirty - We all know about a future dragon mod

Gasparo

Several reason to release something as amazing as that. I will produce it in photo's, thanks to hitachihex from Bethesda Softwork's Skyrim forum.

hitachihex, on 15 November 2011 - 01:35 AM, said:

You can use the console in the PC version to literally change your player race to a dragon (use help "dragonrace" or help "dragon" 4 and find the race ID and use SetPlayerRace (id)) - though note that, although you can walk around as a dragon, the FOV is completely destroyed when in this model, and unless you zoom out enough you cannot see much around you expect your own mesh. (though you get giant footstep sounds, and something along the lines of attempted wing flaps occur when you hold down left click long enough, at least, that's what I think it is.)

I think both ideas will be implemented via the CK, but which one comes first.. I'd say playing as a dragon.

Edit: There are also IsAllowFlying script functions, along with something to allow flying. Could be possibly related. Actually, they are related. IsAllowFlying called on the player actor when you change your race to Dragon returns true, but false when you are any other race that is not a Dragon ( unless you set flying to be allowed with that race, though I don't see the point in that.)

I tried this, and of course there are problems. But these can be easily fixed. I imagine as soon as the creation kit is released.

Here are the pictures I decided to take.

Thank you Bethesda for releasing whatever this is code?, accident? idk, but it's gonna save modders a heap of time.

And thank you to i.imgur.com for having an easy and simple to use photo-submitting website.

BCpfi.jpg

K3cEd.jpg

ZN6s5.jpg

I had other images, here's the site with all of them: http://imgur.com/Swv3o,2dbJt,BCpfi,I3JIW,K3cEd,3len8,ZN6s5#6.