DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello

UltimeciaKnight

Hello! i registered a while ago and posted the MMEMM (Magic Mana Efficient Magicka Mod) for Oblivion! And then i have not been here in a while but now i am back =p So i kan tell you a little about my plans here ^^ i just added a Skyrim savefile download with 2 Nords, not just one! =D And i am planning to release some of my previous Oblivion mods here that are on other sites but as a bundle package here =) We will see if i will do it. Some of them will need to be changed...

And that is my status update and hello =D

Oh and i don't understand how to write in the Shoutbox. i see it all the time but no blank spot to start typing in... Since it says that this post needs approval from a moderator before it is shown i hope my question about this will be seeen & answered ^^

Welcome to the Alliance :wave:, I moved your post into it's own thread :)

Oh and i don't understand how to write in the Shoutbox. i see it all the time but no blank spot to start typing in... Since it says that this post needs approval from a moderator before it is shown i hope my question about this will be seeen & answered ^^

You need a few posts around site before you get access to it, but that'll not be hard with this introduction thread.

Thank you very *munch* ^^ Umm chocobo chip!.. No i meant Chokolate! O.0

Great =) i will make use of my own intro thread then =D

---- -

i uploaded 2 videos from Skyrim yesterday ^^

Here is a Runthrough i uploaded yesterday ^^

(:Double link to test out how it works here:)

Also uploaded

But i am working on a higher quality version, right now! So i link to that one in this thread as it is up =)

it is about how i kreated my first khar ever in Skyrim! : Sorceress Sykrim !

EXpekt to see more of Sykrim, in the ... Ehh i do not remember the name but it was some thread here i saw where you should post photos of your char and tell some backstory =D There she will also be, aswell as in this runthrough series and maybe more random videos and photos ^^

Welcome to TESA.. Have a :cookie4u: Be sure to stash it somewhere safe so the cookie monster doesn't grab it :)

The monster took my cake / cookie :( i have Zer0 cookies =p

NQ:

Btw on the previous komment i pushed on reply beneath your comment, deleted the quote text that automatically was generated and started typing what i was gonna say. Did that disable the notification for your inbox that i replied?

-.,_

Anyway here is the great 360p character creation video instead of 240 ^^

Not much difference spotted... i got a Full HD available but that takes a long time to upload so when i get that for that i will. Now i am signing out and going to record another session of Skyrim Runthrough.. All of this in wait for the TES Editor. i need to know a little bit about Skyrim before i kan mod or expand it ^^

Any info on the release of TES Editor is extremely interesting to me! Please share ^^