DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Cloud Ruler Temple Shop

Blaydon

I have loved playing this game and recieved my nice message about the shop opening at the temple.

I immediately rushed there because I love shopping.

No salesman, I have tried at different times of the day and days of the week but the door does not unlock and no one appears at the counter.

Is there some way to get the guy to come out of hiding, he must be the only salesman in the empire that doesn't like customers. :huh:

Further to this, he is in his shop but doesn't seem to move away from beside his bed and if you tcl to get in when you talk to him he has a repair icon and some general topics but no purchace icon.

He does not move to a spot he is visible over his counter and does not have a buy/sell option.

Edited by Blaydon

It is possible I updated to 1.0.4 recently but it seemed from the info i found that only the esp and meshes needed updated and nothing else needed done.

Is this correct or have I missed out doing something?

I did not get to the point where i recieved the message about the shop opening until after I had updated.

Edited by Blaydon

If you played older versions in the same save game, the old (and bad) AI for the shopkeeper may be locked into your save; only way to clear it reliably is a restart in a new game but since you're all the way through, that's a long way back. That said, you can try opening the console, clicking on him and type evp then enter. That MIGHT force him to reevaluate his new AI. Also make sure that you are there during normal shop hours 9-5, because there's no door it's always "open" but he only sells during work hours; something else to check anyway. :idea: