DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REQ] Zombies in Skyrim!!!

Mysterious Mr. Bear

Helooo everyone!!

With the release of the CK on the horizon I've been throthing at the mouth (just like everyone here, I imagine :P) and one of the things I'm looking forward to is re making my recent Oblivion mod Epic Necromancy. However for me, the coolest thing about the undead, is zombies. Yeees, I know we have draugr.... but they just aren't the same :( I want shufling, moaning, infecting hoards of zombies, and I can't find them anywhere!!

They were one of the most enjoyable parts of Epic Necromancy for me and It would seriously suck if I couldn't include them in the skyrim sequal. So, I've had a few ideas for how to create them and all of them would probably require a little help!

1) port the glorious shuffling things from oblivion!!

I know theres a whole bunch of reasons that say this is NOT a good idea, most of them legal. But! Surely there are loopholes? Its non profit and in good will and so I'd be willing to jump every hoop presented, since I am not damaging bethesda in anyway. What if they are retexured? their models slightly changed? Would I need to change their anims too? Any knowlage in this area would be highly appreciated.

2)Use a third party resource.

Theres got to be SOMEONE thats made zombies for oblivion or skyrim. Anybody have any ideas? Zombified races? Undead creatures? Would I need to import anims?

3)convert the drauger

Slight remodling and retexturing, and then new animations, and suddenly I have zombies!! This would probably be the easiest, though I know animating is the damned hardest part of modding (or so I've heard). But seriously all I need is a shuffling animation and a few zombie hit animations and I'd be happy. Theres allready the canabilism animations in game that would look awsome (I'm thinking make a spell with a target of dead bodies (like the reanimate corpse spell) that is pointblank range and triggers a script, causing the canablism animations to play and the body to convert into another zombie) and I've heard something about infected civilians with projectile vomit... so coool!

Those are the three ideas that I've come up with having played for a good few weeks. If anyone has found something or knows a differnt way of doing it that would also be good. ANYTHING that could get shuffling, mindless hoards into skyirm would be loved!!!!

Thanks very much to anyone that could offer advice (or even better, their skills ;))

Mysterious Mr Bear :D :D

Best bet is to use a resource or remake them from scratch. Doesn't matter if the model is slightly edited or retextured, still not allowed, if it was pretty sure we'd see a lot of ES stuff in Fallout :lmao:

Yeah just looked it up after posting on a few websites, they are really strict with it aren't they :S

Yikes. Well I'll keep this as an open request for anyone who knows of zombie resources or has the kind heart to make ones! :D