DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Unequipping Items in Console Menu

HeWhoTravelsOnWarmSands

Hello again! My character in Skyrim has a strange glitch in which he has the particles from the Dwarven Centurion equipped on him. This glitch first occurred in Blackreach while I was fighting a giant. It disappears temporarily when I transform into a werewolf, and returns when I revert back. This item does not appear in my inventory, so I cannot unequip it normally. Is there a console command that allows me to remove every item on my body simultaneously?

probably a leftover token that failed to get removed after a centuriuon giving you a nice steambath.

try help steam 4, and removing anything related that pops up.

What do you mean by removing it? At the time, I was fighting a dragon and giant in Blackreach, not a Dwarven Centurion XD yet, I have the Dwarven Centurion particle effect on my character.

You can usually remove unwanted effects by using the sexchange command; enter it again to return your character to normal, shouldn't affect their appearance or attributes, though obviously make a permanent save first! This is assuming it's a similar problem to arrows, ice shards etc that won't ever disappear.

With the new patches, I do not have a problem with persistant ice shards anymore.

Are you patched up to version 1.3.10?

I also had to start a new game since my save games were still 'bugged' from the older version of the game.

Once the CK is released, I will make the levelers mod so you can recreate lost characters easily.

The SexChange command works only temporarily 3: When I enter and exit first person mode, the steam returns.

That is a bit of a puzzle. Hopefully once the CK and its documentation are released it'll be possible to find the relevant command and formid to hopefully remove the offending effect permanently...

Have you tried to find another centurion to see if the effect will be removed after that encounter? I've heard other people say they've had some success with the other sticky visual effects using the "repeated encounter" method, but I haven't any first-hand experience so I don't want to send you on a wild goose chase!

We are all guessing its the steam centurian effect. Perhaps you could capture a few screen shots and upload them?

If your character was first created with a previous version of the game (prior to 1.3.10) then you may just need to create a new game. Most all of the bugs in my 'old' save game were fixed when I started a new game with the newest patch.