DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

TES4 Worldbuilding anymore!?

Zehryo

I'm pretty sure this is the wrong section where to start this thread, do I ever get in the right one!?

Anyway, just to kill some time, I was curious about building my own world in TES. Since Skyrim's CS is still far in the future, I wanted to learn and "exercise" with Oblivion.

Sad but true, I couldnt find a good tutorial, mostly because they all expect everybody out here to know the very foundations.

This was like 3 days ago.

Today I've stumbled on YOUR tutorials!!!! The "build your own chalet" (aka "CS Basics") tutorial is great!!! It really tells me that I have to put my hand on the mouse to be able to move it around (which is just the level I am in TES world-building....)!!!!

But where is the actual worldbuilding section's content!?!? >.<

Why did you stop making it!? >o<

I feel like crying..... =(

Hi There! :wave:

The Worldbuilding class began reconstruction a year ago, but I haven't ever stopped working on it, it's just a very long course because of the extensive material and breaking it down to basic levels takes careful planning. I have to build a whole city and world and take screens every step of the way, up until recently I had to work on it while also preparing my large expansion mod RST for release. Now that my project has released I have more time to devote to finishing worldbuilding though. I will be posting section 101 as soon as it's finished. The last couple weeks were lost to the holidays and needing to move my family to a new home suddenly. Things should get moving again on the class this week and the first section is nearly complete, I have one more credit challenge and the midterm exam to finish. :)