DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Introducing...

Dragten

Good day.

It would only be fair if I, created a little topic to introduce myself to you.

I got referred to TESA from Beth forums, when I was in dire need for some scripting help.

After having a look around, I realized that this is a very nice and friendly community, with people who have great knowledge and are willing to share it with others.

I like that very much and I wish to do it too.

I have some skills in the CK, Texturing and 3d graphics. So if anyone needs an advice in those areas, you are welcome to ask.

I have been working with every single "CS"-type tool since Morrowind. But I have always kept my small projects to myself.

But now it has changed. With Skyrim, I have gained more confidence to show my mods to the public.

I am interested in making lore-friendly, and somewhat unusual mods. Something unique.

Here are some links to my works:

Skyrim Nexus: Pretty much everything I have released so far, no matter how big or small: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/modules/members/index.php?id=1486540

Steam Workshop: Only 'larger' projects for wider public: http://steamcommunity.com/id/0987654321098/myworkshopfiles/

I am looking forward to be a pert of this wonderful place.

• Upvote 1

Hi Dragten! :wave:

As a very recent new member myself, let me welcome you as well. Everyone has been helpful (and patient), so I'm confident that you'll like it here, too. Oh yes, instead of a fishy stick (since you go back to Morrowind, too), let me offer you a healthy cookie made with whole wheat flour and rich, dark chocolate!

:cookie4u:

Keep on keeping on,

Old Grizz