DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Help! the Fire log Texture bug is BUGGING me :)

CrisG9

I undesrstand the HD pack was pathed incorectly for some files...the fireplace logs that appear totaly pink or pale white in the game are really bugging me...

can anyone help? is there a detailed instruction on which files to re path in the BSA?....i camp a lot and like a nice relaistic camp fire and this is really bad right now...

i had IS texture pack in but that did not help..

weirdlogtexture.jpg

wow thomas thanks i will try that too....i may have disabled my HD or i may have just fixed it ..but it looks like that link fixes what i need. thanks SO MUCH>

I made sure the HD archive entries were in the main Skyrim INI and the Skyrim INI in My Games/Skyrim and then unticked the two esps in the data list and now the logs all show textures properly and the fire looks better too.

dunno what is up but it is better now.

Edited by CrisG9