DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Creation Kit Assist : Need help linking internal cells plz

WaloQ

Hello,

Thanks for reading this post-

I am using Creation Kit, working on creating a player house and have created 3 interior cells. I need help to link the cells together - the first is my main cell and I wish to link 2 sub cells off the main.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? the main cell is already linked to the game world. Spent a few evenings now trying to point the main cell to the two subs and can't get it to fly.

Any advice is appreciated-

THX

loQ

Hello,

Thanks for the reply Echo, I did review all of the basic lessons and have progressed past that-

As best I can describe, my issue is this:

I am constructing a rather large player home and I have 3 interior cells, each seperate. I am attempting to link the two secondary cells to what is considered the main.

All three cells have been NavMeshed and appropriate doors have been placed for linkage. Is there some kind of cell parenting that I am unaware of or possibly something beyond the norm that needs to be checked/selected when linking interior housing cells?

Thanks,

loQ

How are you trying to link the other 2? to the same place in the "main" or do you have seperate doors for each child cell matching a specific door in the main dedicated to that particular cell? Doors are the links. Shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Arion