DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELZ] Type N female body replacer by Nessa

Jac

Nessa has released a Type N female body replacer based off of Type V with a few changes. From Nessa's release thread on Wolflore:

This body is a based on Luchaire's Type V with three distinct differences:

Narrow shoulders common to Type 3 have been added.

Now uses the BnB "bouncy girl" animations and skeleton.

Uses smaller hands for girls instead of vanilla gorilla hands.

Quickie FAQ

BnB!? Does this mean most vanilla outfits are topless??

NO! I tried to keep to the original intent for existing clothing. I did take a little creative license on a few outfits but nothing is crazy. (Well, OK, half the vanilla outfits were crazy... smile.png At any rate, you're not going to encounter old women with girls hanging out. (At least, I don't think so... :s)

Are outfits crazy bouncy like the standard BnB!?

No! The "without apparel" body has a reasonable amount of jiggly. Outfits reduce this to varying levels from fairly jiggly (skimpy clothing) to not at all (armor).

Do I need anything from BnB for this to work!?

No! Everything needed for operation is included in the download.

I have some super cool Type3 body textures. Will they work with Type N?

Yes! Body textures for Type N are compatible with Type 3 textures.

Posing (forum safe)

She also released gypsy outfits and evening wear for the new body. Because of the content of the original body, I cannot post a direct link, but it's accessible from our portal page at Wolflore provided you've registered with us. A quick Google search will bring us up.

• 1 year later...