DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

G'day

Seraphiel

G'day everyone. It has been a few years since I joined a new forum so I'm a bit rusty with introducing myself.

I guess I'm an older fan of the TES series in that I started out with Arena back in 1994 when it first came out. Although I missed Morrowind when it came out due to real life/death stuff going on at the time. I caught up with Morrowind later on. I've been modding/tweaking games for my own enjoyment for a very long time, though. Since the days of me modding games on my old VZ-200 basic computer (with 24kb RAM and a tape drive) in the 80s. Oh how times have changed.

Until this year I had never shared any of my own mods with anyone, but in December last year a friend begged me to release my English language ("British" english as opposed to "American" english) mod for Skyrim that I'd been working on and since it was strings based (for the first time on a TES game) I agreed. So in January this year I released what I call "English Strings for Skyrim", which is that language mod. One of the first things I do with any game I love is to change the in-game english to something more familiar and, for me, more immersive as a result.

I'm a bit of a lurker so you may not see posting much, but with luck I will be here on TES Alliance for a while to come. :)

• Upvote 4

Welcoome to TESA! I'm new here as well, and I have found this community to be very welcoming and helpful so far.

I'm American myself, but I really like many of the changes made by your mod. I might be trying it out in my game. Thanks for sharing it! :thumbup:

And have a cookie as well! :cookie4u: