DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Less noob but still CK woes.

Ginnyfizz

So I am race modding away and

*Waits for everyone to faint in shock*

Even managing to add scripts as per Expired's tutorial. But here is my first problem;-

- I can create the race and make it playable, I can give them new eyes and make them playable. But I want this race to have fangs. I can create the relevant headparts. I even know where I should drag them in the CK. But I cannot get rid of the original female mouth thing. Can anyone give me a tip as to how this can be done, so my gal can have cute fangs instead of ordinary teeth? I'd like to see if this can be done because for reasons that are about to become apparent, I may have to be remaking the plugin mentioned in the second problem below.

The second problem is really bizarre. I am working on this mod with a colleague. I made the plugin and Wrye Bash says it is clean, my colleague then made new eyes and teeth meshes, added the new eyes and teeth and sent it back to me. And it is fine for ME, I can select different eyes, including the custom ones, change eyebrows, the lot. The morph race is Redguard, armor race default race, as per Expired's tutorial.

But my colleague says he cannot change eyes or eyebrows with the same plugin.

I have Dawnguard, he does not, but I was careful not to make DG a master of my plugin and did not make it dependant on any other cosmetic mods.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on here and why it works fine for me and not him? The obvious thing to me is that he might be on a different game version to me, but...

Help much appreciated!