DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

what you like

Newlight

ok guys this is my 3rd topic and...well you know title says it all you can just tell me what you guys like...i saied in the topic that i tell you what i like is making friends...so if you guys like to tell me what you like you can doesnt have to be persionly or nothing just tell me bout yourself...i basicly made this so if you guys want me as a friend you can tell me what you like....now im not going to lie...if you guys tell me you like long ranged based combat in skyrm or non-game related stuff ill tell you what i think....dont get me wrong ill take intrest in it like if you say "i find bow combat better" ill give you my opinionon it nothing harsh ill just respond like "ya..but sometimes close range combat can be good on enemys who dont have weapons like wolves but if the enemy has good expirince with close combat then you do bow combat or other typs of ranged combat is better on them"

so ya nothing mean or anything...if you guys want to talk to me bout stuff like that you can and ill give my truthful opinion on it