DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

How Do we make two of something?

CrisG9

I have several favorite mod items i want to duplcate if possible, the small portable tent and also the portable stool

how can or do we make several of a mod add on item?

is there a place to create a new and unquie version of such an object in the CS?

thanks for help on this, i am carrying around a fancy chair right now for my companion but i would rather we both had stools and a tent apiece.

Get the editor ID for the items, then use the console to add one of each.

Player.AddItem XXXXXXXX 1

You can find the IDs by looking at the mods in the CS, or, go in game, empty everything from your inventory, then use Player.RemoveAllItems, then pick up the tent and stool, then use the command Player.ShowInventory (IIRC thats the command) to get a list of everything on you (Should only be 2 things) along with their IDs. Reload your save to avoid any problems, and add in the items with the previously mentioned command.

hmmm ok thanks both of you

the stool iis scripted to work with a plate ground object and the tent works with a rake ground object. I have ID finder installed so i can get the iid easily i had not thought of that.

I also thought of activatity the esp in the CS and then making a new copy of the object and adding it to the CS list that way. I wonder if that may work.

i will experiment and check back. thanks for that ID idea, i had not thought of htat echo thanks.

just chatted with Arion and he is going to look at it....the item is carried as a non havoked item, the stool is a plate and the camp fire is a small basket, the tent is a rake...once you drop it and move it to where you want it, you sneak and activate it and it becomes the object...you deactivate in sneak and pick it up and carry it that way

i am hopeful if i can figoure how to get the items to show up in the CS i can make new versions......

not sure yet..

here is the mod:

Portable Campsite

http://www.mediafire.com/?tm0b9hzx3jj899s

I looked at the mod Willie and there's 2 scripts being used for the stool.. One for the placer object and one on the object itself... I'm not a scripter but it looks like it can be adapted for 2 stools somehow.

Edited by Arion