DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

problem with esmifying in wryebash

tehxen

I am trying to have the option of adding Armour sets to leveled lists via a separate esp so that users can decide if they want them to turn up on npc's by esmifying the base file to make it work as a master, but I cant get any sort of consistent result. Sometimes the items just don't show up in any of the leveled lists, sometimes actors show up naked when they should be wearing it, and sometimes it works but generally stops working the next time I edit the file. I can't isolate a reason for any of this, it all seems to happen completely randomly. This is probably something really stupid that I've overlooked, but i would greatly appreciate any help you can offer.

Hello tehxen, welcome to TESA. :cookie4u:

I'm a little confused by what you're trying to accomplish here, so let's see if I understand...

- You have an existing esp that adds armour

- You want this armour to appear in leveled lists

- You esmified the existing esp in Bash, and with the CK you created a new esp just to add it to leveled lists.

- Your new esp doesn't quite act like you expected.

If that's correct then I have a couple of questions;

- Did you switch the existing esp that you esmified back to an esp?

- Is this now dependent esp still active in your load order?

- Did you add Bash tags delev/relev to your new esp and build it into your bashed patch?

Keep in mind leveled lists have optional chances of objects showing up, so no they aren't going to show up all the time. The 2nd issue with NPC's not equipping the armor is a very odd issue though but it could just be the armour itself.