DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

(OB) [Solved] Up Against the Wall - Go To Jail

Arion

I am trying to set up the jail portion of Sutch and I thought I had followed through on this but apparently I'm missing something since if you go to jail or pay your fine you still wind up in Anvil or the Anvil jail.

What I've done:

Before doing anything if you commited a crime you wound up in Anvil and/or its jail. To try and make this simple I used the Anvil jail as a template for setting up Sutch's jail. Anything that referenced Anvil I changed to Sutch.This is what I've done so far.

Copied the entire Anvil dungeon with the NPCs, xmarkers, door markers, etc. (no references copied over)

#1 - xmarkers - I wrote down all the references for each xmarker that was in the Anvil Jail and on the new markers put the corresponding reference for each marker so they matched the Anvil markers. (but with Sutch references)

#2 - doormarkers - I replaced the Open Anvil door marker with one for Sutch.

#3 - PrisonMarker - I placed one marker in the jail cell and one outside the castle as stated in the CS Wiki and based on what it looked like in Anvil. I linked the doors as well.

#4 - Made dungeon and castle exterior keys to match the jailers in Anvil and made sure the NPCs had the keys.

#5 - edited the doors that were supposed to be locked and opened by those keys to match to what was showing in Anvil.

#6 - Edited the Jailers so that they are wearing Sutch Guard uniforms and placed them in the dungeon

#7 - Verified that I had the Sutch factions that matched Anvil's for the guards.

#8 - Created matching AI packages for the jailers with appropriate conditions and references based on Anvil jailer's packages.

#9 - Edited the NQDGuardScript to add the SutchDoorOpen parameter (compiled)

#10 - Edited the AnvilCastleJailorScript to change all Anvil references to Sutch (renamed the script and compiled)

#11 - Verified that the Sutch Jailers are now using the SutchCastleJailorScript

At this point I thought I had everything set and when you commit a crime or pay a fine you still go to Anvil.. I'm lost as to what needs to be done to make this work now. Between scripts, AI packages, quests I've thought I covered all the bases but its still not working.

Could use any help to get this working..

PS.. Attached the dungeon to the castle :)

:cookie4u: in advance

Edited by Arion

Update - Somehow I got it to work.

Added references to both jailer's for day and night shift that I forgot, added reference to PCCellDoorRef and edited and compiled both castleguard and prisondoor scripts..

While in Sutch you pay your fine or go to jail and you actually go where you are supposed to.

Verified that if you do crime in Anvil that you go where you're supposed to and that I didnt' mess anything up by my dabbling.