DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[SKY] Is anyone feeling like a real Genius today?

Bethra

I would really appreciate some help. :help:

My latest mod has most of the exterior work done, a lot of the interior etc.

But now (and unfortunately I don't know exactly when it happened and it seems to affect earlier versions in any case) I can't use the map at all. I can walk to the mod site in game and nothing crashes. Mod has been cleaned and gets no warnings whatsoever in Tes5Edit. But in game if I go to the map I get an immediate CTD. If I uninstall it the map usage reverts to normal.

The message I get in the CK is Masterfile Localization failed (and there are several identical messages with different ID's) for ID 0x0001257D, 0X00012561, etc etc.

Does anyone have any idea how I reenable the localization?

Would be appreciated, I am rapidly going bald from pulling hair out in clumps and getting a major headache from banging my head against a convenient brickwall :(

Sorry - It's Skyrim. I forgot to put SKY in front on topic if a mod would be kind enough as I don't know how to edit a topic title - its that head banging that's doing it......

Edited by Bethra

There is still stuff in cell 0,0 . I would have looked at the backup - except that that is the backup lol. PC crashed and this is from my backup files on a completely clean fresh reinstall. I don't remember it happening before but then I didn't actually use the map a great deal on the last few times I worked on the mod, it was within walking distance of a city I was spending a lot of time in anyway so I tended to walk or coc in and no crashes doing either of those things. I may have to just copy the mod I guess, see if I can work out what was doing it in the process. :(