DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello forum,

By far I am no expert with - TES Construction Set, but I have been playing around with it. I wish to learn more.

Is there any modders out there who I could get in touch with directly? Or watch a video stream of theirs? Perhaps receive lessons from?

Total Conversion Mod
My dream someday would be to create my very own total conversion mod, entirely separate from the Elder Scrolls lore and Tamriel. The world space would be of an island nation (hopefully of a decent enough size), with weather patterns somewhat resembling real-life England and Scotland. The northern lands would be colder and more hilly, whilst the southern lands would be warmer and more flat. I would like to aim towards a minimum of 3 main cities, followed by towns, settlements and villages. I plan to use TES IV: Oblivion assets, a gutted out ESM file.

If others were interested in my project, I would love to establish a team of volunteers too. Together we could all contribute towards the project in many ways such as skills, ideas, level design, etc. There are many individuals who actually love working on TES Construction Set, who may like to work on another project.

Agraria01.png